SATO ENGINEERING completes and handover the rehabilitation of Ogere Water Scheme in Ogun State Nigeria, a World Bank financed project. During the handing over ceremony, the Head Project implementation Unit of the Ogun State Water Corporation, Engr. Maku, commended the company for a job well done.
He was impressed that an indigenous company could deliver top quality world-class work at the scheme. He then adviced SATO ENGINEERING to keep up with the good works and appealed to the staff at the scheme to ensure efficient and effective running and maintenance of the scheme.
The scope of the works included:
• Rehabilitation of the intake structure, filters, aerators, sedimentation tanks and Buildings.
• Designing and construction of over-head tanks.
• Rehabilitation of Booster Station.
• Designing and developing of state of the art electro-mechanical systems.
• Construction of over-head tanks, clear water tanks, flocculation chamber and staff quarters.
• Laying of several kilometres of Ductile iron pipes.
• Construction of flood control system.